HOW TO USE SEMILAC ACRYL GEL
- Prepare the nail plate for manicure
- Take the product out of the tube with Semilac Acrylic Gel Tool and apply it to the nail.
- Then apply one layer of the product with a Semilac Gel Brush – any shape and size.
- After preparing the right and satisfactory shape of the nail plate, you can immediately start styling with any Semilac Gel Polish or Gel. In order to obtain a deeper color, we recommend to repeat the application of the varnish, then finish the styling with any top from the Semilac offer and harden after application in the lamp.
LED LAMP UV 36 W – 2 x 30 sec.
LED LAMP UV 48/24 W – 60 sec.
More about Semilac Double Flex AcrylGel
Allows you to easily model and extend the nail plate. Double Flex Acrylgel is – a combination of hard acrylic with a plastic gel, having the ability to polymerize in a UV / LED lamp. It is harder than gel, and at the same time more flexible than acrylic. Work with this method is faster than previously known and more effective – one tube allows you to make about 20 manicures*
The formula Semilac Double Flex Acrylgel reduces the burning sensation, so characteristic of gel-based styling products, to a minimum, and after curing it does not have a dispersion layer.
The product should be squeezed out of the package on the spatula, applied to a properly prepared nail plate and freely modeled with a brush previously soaked in Semilac Acrylgel Liquid. After shaping the nail, the acrylic layer should be cured in a UV or LED lamp according to the recommended curing time.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients. Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases. If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately. Do not use after expiry date. Expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode. Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure. Only use on healthy nails.
- nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis),
- inflammation and allergic reaction,
- nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area,
- open cuts local to treatment area,
- cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming,
- sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Acrylates Copolymer, Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Isobornyl Methacrylate, HEMA, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane Trimethacrylate, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Benzoyl Isopropanol, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, PEG-9 Dimethacrylate, Hydroquinone, p-Hydroxyanisole, (+/-) CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 60725